Remo™ has assembled an organization uniquely different from many other Home Repair companies. We care about out family of clients, and we show you that we care by always doing the little things that make your experience with Remo™, one to remember.
First and foremost, we do excellent work. However we do the extra little things that make a difference to a homeowner.
- No tracking mud into your home.
- No droopy pants or rediculously dingy clothes on our Employees.
- No mess left after end of work day or after project is completed.
- On-time Job Completion.
Remo™ has full-time employees (whom are licenced as needed) to perform the following work: electric, plumbing, heating & cooling (HVAC), roofing, exteriors, framing/carpentry (e.g. kitchen and bath remodel), and all phases in between. Remo™ uses Sub-contractors as needed. All our Sub-contractors comply with our quality standards and are licensed in their respective work disciplines.
Remo™ sets itself apart from the competition through our commitment to act as an ethical and reputable business. Distinct hiring practices set us apart from our competitors by conducting rigorous interviews, reference checks, background checks, skill assessment, testing, and continued training to insure consistency and quality each and every time you use our service.
Remo™ is pleased to provide a 1 Year DONE RIGHT® Warranty on all work, regardless of the size of the project. Below are other systems we use to create an all around positive experience between you and Remo™.
- Project Price Quotes that make sense - Unlike other Home Repair companies, Remo™ does not pull Project Price Quotes out of the air based simply on what we feel like charging you. At Remo™, we use a Price Quote system that guarantees you fair pricing on all projects we work on.
- Comment Cards - sent out at the completion of each job. This gives us immediate feedback as to the satisfaction of our work.
- The Guarantee Itself - our Company, not simply an individual, stands behind the work and service.
- Management Involvement - managers go on-site when needed to evaluate situations and provide solutions.
Above all, we want you to know that we truly care about your home improvements and repairs. As proof of this, we apply our company's business system to each and every project.